RDChopper
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I guess you can find something every once in a awhile among all the garbage.
    Here's for hoping-
    What's this talk about beginning?
    This is why I don't post as much as I use to.
    It feels useless.
    D
    Hopefully some live performances tonight. =P

-Doug
    I love a good argument. There's a couple people like The Amazing Tarquin and Mystifier1 who's threads I just HAVE to see but I think this guys been addedto my list
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Switching sides seems like the nice thing to do. Good luck trying to find something that makes any sense to argue with on his side though
    D
    Ok... I'm done talking about parties. I must get back to being professional. Must talk like a moderator.... Ok.... Here I go...

---

Hey RD! Just thought I'd chime in for a quick sec to say that what you do outside of T11 is your own business. This is a magic forum. As such, I would prefer if conversations stayed on the topic of magic. If you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me via PM! Thanks RD! Keep on Rockin! Werd.

-Doug
    D
    Sorry. Deleted those visitor messages for obvious reasons. ;)

-Doug
    D
    Sorry. ;) Had to close that. lol I do enjoy drama sometimes because it's funny to see how people talk to each other, but sadly I'm a moderator. I must be a serious drone. ;)

As for your video, i'll watch that in a few. Not at my computer now. Posting this from my phone. (Aren't I cool? ;) lol)

My birthday... It was a little too awesome. Man, I've been partying a little TOO much recently. Yesterday I picked up a deck of cards for the first time in about 2 weeks. It felt good. Well, that's senior year of high school for you. One more year of bs to go.

Now if you would excuse me, I have a MASSIVE party to prepare for tonight... (Thaf wasn't a joke either. Tonight is gonna be INSANE for me. Gonna have lots of "apple juice". I'm gonna perform magic too. LOL Should be funny. If it's appropriate, maybe I'll upload a video to the media section. Ha)
    hey, i would appreciate it if you took out the thread that i happened to be in. It was not my battle, but i dont want to be associated with it. I actually did not know about that. for more info, go on chat. http://tinychat.com/tally-ho
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results