Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yo,

'Drop' is a winner in my book! Been playing around with it all day and I have to say; it's simple, visual and just plain insane.

Any more handling tips would be greatly appreciated! Also, a review for 'Drop' will be up very soon!

2 thumbs up!

Can't wait to see more material from you!
    Hey been about a year since i spoke to you Chris

hows it going? what you been upto? you still out and about performing?
    Hey,

Just thought I drop by and say how are things going?

Best wishes,

IK
    I emailed but no reply as of yet :( Hopefully i can send you a vid of my control and a new coin thing i have been playing around with it uses the black hole concept and some coins and very modernised. Can;t wait to see Freezerburn!

Tom
    Hey dude do you have any suggestions for the cover of FOG? Once again i havent heard from Brian in a good probably month or so. (waaah) You gotta tell him you tried FOG man an liked it haha i think it might get him sparked to get working on it. =)
    DUDE im having a creative spark!!!! Just made something with coins and an rubber band!! When you are on next and i am we musdt like tiny chat it or something jsut give me a buzz!
    Thanks Dude! ill make a quick video explaining the basic idea its still 'In The Works" haha But shouldnt be to hard its really based of retention of vision and stuff i like it. i hope you do to.
    Hey Man any more news that i don't know yet?

Haha i dont usually fidn these things out until the last minute. Oh and did you hear about The MINT (Brian Posted a fantastic video of the effect)
    I meeting up with some magicians 2morrow night for a game of poker then a magic workshop any suggestions? Haha.
    Oh and IF its not a problem would it be a hassle if i could have a copy of freezer burn? if not no worrys man. I have a new control hhaha inspired by ernesto which i would love you to see also.

Tom
    Really? Great well maybe they are filming mine now.Do you rekon you could tell them you've used it and you love it? Because i think they might like another persons input you know? Maybe as a Quote haha. Yess! FreezerBurn is on the site man good stuff. I Myself don't have a copy but i would absolutely love one man. Also i do do mentalism and i absolutely LOVE coin bends they are fantastic i would love to here some of your ideas man! Oh and i been doing some of your "Hotter" material if you know what i mean and its been getting some great reactions.

Ending Fog with a blank facer man nice job!! Were the reactions good? I Hope so haha.
    Yes a good old E-Session Should Rock!

Tom
    Hahah Thanks Heaps Man!!

Well I havent heard much from the guys yet Have you? But apparently DROP is released around the same time so i can't wait for that . I start holidays after 2morrow for my 2 week holidays which should be great magic magic and more magic. Playing around hopefully with some ideas which i would love you input on we should have some sort of creation session through email,msn,skype whateva!

If you get a word from Brian or Matthew give me a yell i havent heard from them in to long.

Haha Oh and have you got to try my effect yet? haaha

Tom
    Hey
    Do you know any impromptu impression devices?
    Thanks in advance
    -Hey,
    -I was wondering if you have a performance of Dee's Cinders T&R card effect.
    -I'm very interested in this effect, but want to see the visual and impromptu aspect.
    -Peace and Thanks in advance
    -Hey,
    -If you haven't checked it out yet
    -I posted the review on here:
    http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=17443
    -and at MindLapse
    -Also, if you want me to review any of your products and talk about magic any magic and hear ideas or inputs and such I'm gald to do so
    -It was a real honor to see and review an effect by you and having the oppurnity to do so
    -Thanks
    -And I'll always check the forums and spread the words of updates and effects
    -Peace
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results