Chaseman27
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Im not sure yet where im going...I like R.I.T. but i still cant make up my mind. I'll figure it out sometime this year though. and yes, if you are at least 18 theres a lot you can do around here but im 16 haha and at my age theres nothing
    Im not sure, cause the only places upstate ive been to is rochester...where i live. then buffalo. and theres NOTHING up here its sooo boring =/
    well, I don't live in the city, im upstate. But Ive been there...the places I liked you probly wouldnt haha cuz im a girl. But i love their macys...its HUGE. and then theres the magic shops..tannens/fantasma. Ive never been to either though, when i went to the city last i was like 12 haha and i wasnt in magic then so yeah. its hard to remember anything else cuz it was so long ago....sorry im not that much help.

-Nikki
    Hey Chaseman27! Draven here. This is just a friendly reminder that I've not revieved your essay yet, and there's only a few days left to submit it! I'm looking forward to reading your essay. Best of luck to you in the contest!
    I live in Camp Allen. So the Northern Part of VA, near NOB. Where do you live in Va Beach???
    You mean in Norway? You're coming to Norway...that would have been awesome.

But nope, no snow here in Oslo, although if you take a 3 hour train ride you can get to perpetual snow ranges.

Untamed back country ;)

G
    Ok I wasn't sure what you wanted to be called. :)
    And yes I live to snowboard. Open Mountains untamed snow, endless freedom.
    I'm quite stoked to know someone on here also feels this way about the greatest sport on earth. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results