Jv
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• For restaurant, I do a lot of quick effects that is strong. There are a lot of DVD out there dealing with restaurant work. I think pick out Real Secret of Magic by David Stone Vol. 1 and 2 if you haven't already. He did give a lot of good tips in performing walkaround and restaurant work. Hope that helps.
    D
    Just wanted to tell you that my posts were deleted and the thread was locked. ;) Ha

-Doug
    D
    Yeah, kind of ironic how the guy who made them the most money out of all their artists is the one who is most hated by their staff. I love irony.

-Doug
    D
    I see you go on their boards often. =P

-Doug
    Hey man, I saw that Caliber was released. Any information about which effects you can accomplish with it? (now that its released)
    Thatll work now that its available the sooner the better but a more detailed review so whatever it takes. I appreciate it alot thank you!
    Hey Inferno Kaiser! I'm just stopping by to say Hi, and give you a friendly reminder that I've not revieved your essay yet, and there's only a few days left to submit it! I can't wait to read what you've written. Best of luck to you in the contest!
    ~Draven
    Awesome. So it's more of a versatile method that can accomplish a lot of things?
    Haha not much. It's freaking pouring rain here. It's awesome on weekends when youre inside but not so much fun at school lol.
    On a magic note, I've been fine tuning and practicing the T&R card I told you about awhile ago. Really happy with it.
    hi V. the reason i haven't been able to let you know much is because due to the fact that my associates are so far behind i have started a solo project of my own...its entitled DEATH.....i''m currently working on a brand new version of a card stab...its insane....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results