M
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• and always keep them thinking after...also i always so a cell phone trick becasue 1) (like i said before) everyone has one.. 2) its something new and 3) (my favorite reason) they may ask for your number.. so you can expand your bussiness.. or if you do it for fun... you can have more fun with the new friends you will be making... everything here has helped me... i hope this will help you... let me know if it does and any more questions you may have...

hope to read from you soon,
    AceofSpades1

PS: sorry that i took so long to reply ;)
    well what i ment by a cell phone trick.. i didnt mean only a cell phone... i meant something that people dont expect you using in a trick... i just used cell phone becasue everyone has a cell phone these days.. i mean i went to my friends house and did a trick using a cell phone so i asked for his and he couldnt find his.. but his little bro that was i think 10 had one.. i was shocked that he did... but you can use anything really... like if you have look around here on Theory11.. you may have seen a trick called Pressure... that is a trick i got and have used on a daily bases... i did once to my friends.. and since the sound of the balloon was so loud.. others heard it.. so they came by and saw the cell phone in the balloon.. so i didnt it again to them.. then more came... in like 15 mins... i did the trick i think like 5 times... then i also do a trick with ipod touch... and one with a dog tag necklace... just what i mean it end with something they would never think of...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results