CaseyC
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Haha, well I wrote something and then I was like, nevermind, lol.
    Hit the nail on the head!

KP designed this effect so anyone can perform this without nerves. He also had in mind to make this effect practical and workable by eliminating the pulls and gimmicks that the other 'ring flights' obtain on the market. KP really put thought into this one.
    Sure is, haha. Completely impromptu, minimal setup, super clean, hands are shown empty. This is probably one of KPs BEST, the other being 'Passing Thru'.
    I know!!! Haha, but the video is pretty cool. Glad to see Kevin performing the effect and I make a cameo (in words though, haha).
    Hahaha...

Also, 'DROP' is sweet! I'm digging the effect. Been playing around with it all day and I can definetly see it has a staple in my performances.
    Are you kidding me!

"Long coveted as one of the most difficult steals in the art of pick pocketing..."

Yet: "Running Time Approximately: 9mins"
    Ok, I'm glad we're cool.

On a different note, just picked up Chris Lafferty's Drop, an exclusive from TheMentalPlayground.com
    Yo, Sorry about yesterday. Don't you hate it when people say, "Let me see something on the computer, it's only going to take a sec" and it ends up being 20+ minutes?
    It is quite versatile. I use it frequently, and I have it in my jacket pocket all the time.
    Absolutely. There are no real clothing restrictions, other than a decent pocket size, but some clothes make it easier. Any more questions?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results