tally-ho
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Cool and thanks. I'll look into it.

On another note, Team Awesome is officially dead lol.
    Ok thanks. It sounds pretty versatile, which is what I usually look for. How often do you use it?
    Hey I'm looking into Madison's Advocate. Do you think it was a worthwhile purchase? Also, I'm curious if there are any clothing restrictions. Will the gimmick still be usable if placed in a front or back jean pocket? Thanks.
    Hey Tally-ho! Just a friendly reminder that I've not revieved your essay yet, and there's only a few days left to submit it! Best of luck to you in the contest!
    ~Draven
    Hehe. Just felt like changing my name to the English version. Actually, I've changed it so many times, I don't know which one is for real now...

But because I'm going to move to Canada/US for University, I thought I should change it.
    woao, they ultimate comeback against my arguments it's grammar? o_O, I imagine that you backed me up and thats the reason behind him editing his post. Thanks man.
    Dude, thanks for the Paul Harris suggestion. I placed my order today on one of the books right after the chat lol.
    Yeah it's okay. Damn every time I try to create something new it's been done before...about 89% of the time by Marlo. Oh well though, it's not like the spectator will notice, besides they shouldn't even notice the change.
    Wow (no pun intended.) I just did a google search on it and the first result was some little kid on some magic exposure website doing a terrible job performing it and then revealing it. What has the world come to?

Oh yeah and I think my control is the same as the Wow Control. Thanks for letting me know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results