SHANE BLACK
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Sorry for Tom Frame's review on Conceptions of Mystery V2, Shane - it seems to me, he'll find anything to say bad about everything! LOL
    Hey, just found out you re-released CONCEPTIONS OF MYSTERY, but with added extras, sounds pretty cool, Shane. Look forward to checking it out soon.
    Same thoughts here.

I told him that he had to be a fool to release this, because of how he explored the concept so well, I mean come on, moving a CD or DVD case, I would have NEVER thought of that, nor would I have believed it would have been possible, haha.

Been playing around with 'Spin' all night...so easy, yet so powerful, I'm going to have a BLAST when I perform this!
    Haha, very cool.

Can't wait to get my hands on one! ;)

I'm excited, I'm excited!
    Haha tonights the night my friend I'm driving to Ohio this morning to start packaging the systems and let the shipping begin. Exciting!
    pretty good sir. just doin the whole college school thing ya know.
    but just tryin to get some jobs around here. its really dull in buffalo haha. there is like 2 magicians that have all the jobs ha
    Hey Dude! Sorry for dropping out on ya last week. I've been meaning to ask you what did you think of my effect? Send me a PM or we can talk on skype sometime.

Cya Soon Dude

Tom
    Hey Dude! Sorry for dropping out on ya last week. I've been meaning to ask you what did you think of my effect? Send me a PM or we can talk on skype sometime.

Cya Soon Dude

Tom
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results