AsherF
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Ah, that's another I need to get, haha.

Although, I've seen the 'device' as a friend of mine showed it to me...It's clever, but I'm not fond of the size of the gimmick. Although, I do see myself picking this up soon. But from all the reviews, it's supposed to be [or is] GREAT, but I believe every review explained the size of the 'device' as the only con, I believe.
    Hmm, maybe 'Wrath' for now and I'll basically have 'INSIDE'...Lol
    Cool...I also definitely see potential in 'Wrath'...gonna pick myself up a copy!
    'Burn' was pretty cool, I only like a few, few material in there.

I own the original 'Wrath', but not the newer take.

True, a book is a lot more portable.
    Haha, I see your point!

Is 'INSIDE' worth it? I own MOST of Daniel's material, but I'm still on the edge about this one; maybe I'll just purchase 'Primer' and 'Advocate'...hmm
    I try to dabble in a little of everything! [cards, cards, mentalism, ect.]

You?!
    Very good point! *claps* Haha

Yeah, Matt is a genious! Yup, perform this all the time now and I always bring a pen with me as well...performed this yesterday, you can read more about it, in my review! ;)

Yeah, same here. Hope to keep adding to my collection, but it can be hard to have the money to do that, lol.
    Haha, that's a lot to keep up with! ;)

Working on magic myself, as well as a few creations of mine. Performed at a party yesterday and it was pretty sweet! Posted my review on 'Spin' by Matt Sconce. And waiting for tomorrow to watch, 'Avatar'! Also, hoping to invest in some new magic material.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results