Mr.MadMan
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Not as of yet. Do you have a recommendation for him? He's pretty high on the list I've got to check out but I'm happy with the people I'm looking into at the moment too, so yeah.
    That's honestly just ridiculous. There's no way I'm carrying that around every time I leave the house, checking to see that all my **** is there. That's one good example of things I don't perform because of prop issues. Alchemical Tools has a few nice effects, but for each one, I have a better/preferred routine (e.g. ESP routine - I have a more practical one; Deuterium - I have enough think of a card ones). I like a few in Chrysalis - but I have to get around carrying business cards. I can carry system/palm cards - but only a limited number. So I have to be very selective. This is the sort of thing I mean...
    Theatre of the Mind is pretty much exclusively a book of effects. It's very good, and there's a big range of effects.

I've got a few Paul Brook items. One in the Hand, Two in the Bush, Juxtapose, Underhanded, Alchemical Tools, and Chrysalis of a Polymath. I like the first two, but wouldn't perform them, and this is one big example of what I said previously. For One in the Hand and Two in the Bush, you need to carry: 4 marked coins - two of which are of specific denominations, two of which are the same denomination. 2 additional unmarked coins. Also, a handful of change. Also, two of the market coins should be in different pockets. And, for practicality's sake, the other two marked coins should be in a different pocket. Finally, the rest of the change should be in another pocket. That's four pockets, and minimum 12 coins.
    Haha, yeah, ditto... There's very little that suits my purposes though, unfortunately. Since I have no intention of going pro basically all my material needs to be more or less impromptu and using only normal day to day items... No IT work for example, no TT, NW, Imps. Since I only perform casually there's little point me carrying all those things out with me. Needless to say, it's not easy finding stuff under those criteria :p But it's been interesting reading up on more stuff.. Been going through Barrie Richardson's Theatre of the Mind.
    Hey dude! Sorry I just realised how long it's taken for me to actually write this! Yeah I've been busy mostly with Uni - I pop on here intermittently, but yeah. Doing a little bit of mentalism study, but other than that, nothing special. How've you been?
    Hi MadMan,
    Since I learned you're a mentalist, and since there's just a few mentalists that I know of, will you mind me asking you stuff? I still have a long journey ahead of me.

Cheers.
    If you are going to do a newspaper thing why don't you just ask me for my handling. It is inspired by Derren, however it is slightly more reliable than his (I am assuming). I will pm the work on it in a little while.

P.S. This is the first time I am giving you something that is actually still in my working rep.
    Hey Mikk

I have two questions for you;
    1. Did you get into that school?
    2. How is the new stage show coming along.
    Thats great news kidd.

I have a new stage show opening on Friday (I did not like Se7en). This one is ****ing amazing, I hope it goes well.
    Dude you know you never need to ask. I love helping you because when I give away ideas I have phased out I fall in love with them again.
    See now I didn't know where you wanted to take it so I just spewed forth something. I now understand where you are coming from, less talking about background more showing your background I understand completely...now. I have another quote for you, "It's not what you say, it's your actions and deeds that say who you are." Col. Loveless JROTC

Would you like me to change my post a little or wait and see if someone thinks of something else to say?
    He is young and trying to act like his knowledge is superior to mine or something. Much of what he is basing it on is difference in cultures. If you understood Cyril and how he pleases his Japanese audiences it is much different than that of any other audience.

His knowledge is limited to one type, and his ignorance is that of young age. Perform for multiple cultures and you start to understand the difference.

I have no idea when I will be back, or have access to any sort of internet access. Two months in boot camp, then eight months of specialized training. So make of that what you will.
    Yeah people will take you more serious as well, congrats on making it do another birthday.
    WTF your actually 16. I don't you were 30 or something, but happy birthday!
    Five minutes later you feel the car swerve, you hear the horn and someone screams: "@$$HOLE!!!".

Ten minutes later the car stops, and within a few seconds the trunk pops open. Slowly you get out of the car, it's abandoned on the pier.

You see a ship, and written on the side it reads: "Thumpistry".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results