danwhite
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• OMG. . . you accepted my friend request on Facebook and i freaked like a little school girl. I just want to thank you for all of the help you've given me (although we've never actually met.) Thanks!
    hi dan, can i ask you somethin about how to send a trick in your site? im having a hard time sending our trick =(
    You should check out this thread, it got like 4 votes, and 8 replys within the first minute it was up. I wasnt even done editing it when someone took the poll and replyed.
    Hello, I saw on twitter your comment about The Tears of a Clown. How did you know there is a bassoon solo? Or even it was a bassoon? Haha, just not something most people notice.
    hey dan,

just a question about lit, which i thought was absolutely awesome and i did buy the dvd. is there any adverse health effects to putting the match in your mouth at the beginning, and is there anywhere else you know to get the stuff for self lighting match pack? pm me if you get the chance

-Ryan
    Hey Dan
    just about to go watch my tape of Dive of Death
    me and a teacher were having an argument about whether or not David Blaine was fake or not
    (obviously I was for that he KEEPS IT REAL)

anyway the main one was Frozen Alive
    cuz the dude saw the Masked Magician Version of the Trick, and not the actual special (which I'm 99.9% sure is different than the one David did)
    so I'm thinking I'll just let the teacher borrow my copy of Fearless

any other suggestions would be appreciated
    Hey Dan,
    Steven H here, love your work, true inspiration for younger magicians.
    Im definately going to see Blaine on the opening day, the 22nd, and every other day to be honest lol. Hopefully il get to see a flash of you and everyone else there, but if not hope all is well and everything goes amazing for David and for you.
    - Steven.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results