worldwideme
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey mate - sorry I stopped replying just now. I got distracted with an email I had to send.. Anyway, I'm off to bed, but I'll be sure to try and pop in more often. Nice talking, and sorry again!
    I was just joking :p
    But yeah, I'm off tomorrow, starting to get nervous. If you reply to this, by the way, I probably won't get it for another month now.
    And even if all you do affects your wallet, you're still doing more than a lot of people by putting the money into something like that as opposed to a new xbox. In that sense, it does still affect your heart, and you can feel good about that.
    I'm not sponsoring any children, but I'm going to help build a school there so I can convince myself I'm a good person and stuff. Hopefully I'll perform a bit of magic to the locals whilst I'm there...
    Nice one. I'm off to India for a month as of Tuesday, which should be fun if not a bit scary :S
    Life's generally good at the moment, and yourself?
    Hey Web, haven't spoken to you for a while. How you doing? How's your Sam the Bellhop trick coming along?
    No, I guess I am just more concerned with recieving hatemail and threats. I have a knack for offending people.
    I've been observing that "are you an athiest?" thread. It will probably end up getting closed. I am hesitant about getting involved.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results