T
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yeah, definitely, that's great! Ungh, I've had a bad leadup to the convention. I thought I couldn't attend because I'm doing a show that week, but it turns out the director got it wrong, and the show doesn't start till the week after the convention. So I didn't plan to go, and blah. Not sure what I'm doing about that. Kinda didn't save money for that, lol. But yeah, absolutely, I'd love to catch up. What days will you be around?
    The pre-event one, no. I'm a mentalist, so yeah. I'm pretty much going for Banachek. That said, since you go to two of the three workshops on the weekend, I'll probably go to Kostya's as well as Banachek's.
    That's awesome! I'm also in theatre. Mostly musical as well.
    I'm in Guyer High School's theatre. We did Sweeney Todd and Little Women last year. And now we're doing Peter Pan.
    Read your reply in the halloween thread. Just so you know the Holy Roman Catholic Church isn't as clean as you think. Their hands have been stained by the blood of innocent victems they have been responsible for masacuring dating back since the late 1500's. (Inqusition) Let us not forget that more blood has been spilled over religious beliefs than any other subject.
    IDK I was going to just do a strait up ambitious card routine, what ever rules you see fit.
    There are, I believe, several IBM rings in Australia; the guys in Sydney do meet up from time to time, that much I know. But, I'm not sure if there's on in Brisbane or not. If you really wanted to know, I'm sure you could check on the IBM website or email them - they responded really quickly when I did a few months back :)
    Hey man, yeah I'm from Sydney. I was actually surprised by how many magicians there are around here. I hang out with a lot of the young (teenage) magicians around here and there are quite a number - though considerably less who are serious, but still a few. I also hang out regularly with an older group of magicians who do work professionally etc. I also know of the IBM group of magicians who are considerably more senior in age again, though I've never been to an IBM meeting myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results