Goth
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Should i put my real birthday or is there no age requirement because i'm 13
    Dude, I don't think you are close to the right place to put the coin. Get skype okay, and tell me when you do. Skype has opened so many doors for me, I am now good friends with Jesse Feinberg and many other important people. Take the step. Get skype and message me your username for it.
    Woah, news flash for me. The muscle pass is an advanced move. I am not saying to give it up but anyone else would say to give yourself a year until you try. Go for some beginners stuff first. I however know that everyone is different and the best don't go by the books. Listen, get a vid off google and check it out, get used to the classic palm and maybe try the muscle pass again. I don't want to tell you to give up. DON'T. Listen it is a very advanced move and it will be exceptionally hard since you are a beginner. Learn some other coin stuff as you practice. I know you can do it.
    PS: I can help you out a lot. I have had many like my good friend Bill Goodwin tell me I am gifted for coin magic. Get skype, don't pay anything, it is free and I will message you and we can phone chat or video chat and I'll teach you so you don't have to buy the stupid over priced videos for coin magic.
    Well it takes some time. You are most likely doing it right. Just classic palm and squeeze like a mother. Don't hurt yourself like I did. Yes you get a red or blue ring and your hand eventually bruises. I worked so hard that I didn't sleep for two days and my hand got cut up, let's just say I was a bit too determined and I had to wait a day or two for my hand to heal enough to keep practicing.
    I'm sure we will have fun. I just believe that everyone is going through a muscle pass obsession. All of the greatest coin magicians are doing the muscle pass more than ever. Shoot Ogawa has done it a lot lately and many young magicians such as ourselves are getting more and more inspired. Right now when my hand is warmed up I can make the coin jump with not wrist kick, how about you? And how long have you been working on it. I'm sure you a most likely better than me. I have only been working on it for 5 or 6 days.
    Heya, How's it goin', I am working on the clipshift and it is coming along very quickly. How about You? Any stuff that you are working on that you would love to get down?

PS: my family's going on a road trip to Willow Creek to hunt for bigfoot
    No problem. PS: did I mention I am so jealous that I didn't think of such a cool name for my username.
    I'm a bit more EMO though. haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results