Creeper
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I'm not trying to start a war here, but I think what you said to Justin is wrong, and you should send him a email apologize about what you said.
    I'm not exactly sure what got your panties in a twist with me, but please direct any personal attacks on my character to my private message box. Don't go de-railing someone else's thread just to attack me. Come on man, you should know better than that. Now behave.
    D
    Hey bro. While your thread is great, I think there are many threads that deserve to be stickied. We just can't do that many. Don't worry though. Andrei has a little Cardistry agenda with T11. ;) He wants to better this place as well. I'm not quite sure what he's going to do, but I think at one point he said podcasts or something. I read it in one of his posts or heard it in some podcast somewhere.

-Doug
    Everyone in the cardistry community can suck my dick. Not like they're too busy performing anyway. I find it laughable that you continue to insult me without actually telling me what's wrong in what I said. Am I wrong in thinking that the majority of flourishers don't perform?

Incidentally, it might interest you to know that I'm not in contact with any of the artists. Theory11 doesn't interest me as a magic company, and I've never bought or used any of their effects. So are you going to talk to me about where I'm wrong, or just throw insults? I'd prefer the former, but honestly, I don't give a crap what you or the cardistry community supposedly thinks. There's a reason I don't participate in the cardistry community.
    Haha. I didn't think you had to balls to talk. Nice potshot by the way. UC's even more of a decrepit failure than normal. Have fun, don't forget to practice!
    Besides which, if you don't like anything I say, the door is the x on the top right of your window. Alternatively, you could stop cussing and tell me what the heck you think I did wrong. Either/or.
    D
    You're right Master. ;) Speaking of practice... I just did my first Clip Shift with 2 decks stacked on top of each other. :D Took me a few months and I didn't think it was possible for me, but now I feel like I'm on top of the world. ;) I was always left with 5-8 cards that I couldn't do it with, but finally nailed it. =P All 108 cards...

-Doig
    Dude the own-age you served in the DG website thread was awesome, and yes i am practicing. Clip shift with my right hand typing with my left ;)
    D
    You're so mature.....

-Doug
    D
    Don't worry Creeper, if I have a problem or dislike something that happens, I do voice my opinion. It's just that if I'm locking a thread, I don't like getting the last word in. It's unfair to the users and makes me seem like a tyrant. Also, considering my status, I do have to act somewhat professional on here. :p Also, I give feedback all the time to JB and Raiker. T11 does do some things that annoy me and believe me... I let them know. lol Ive had my discussions with the high up guys before. You may not see me posting some of my opinions, but I let them know all the time what's on my mind. Believe me. Don't worry, I'm not a complete suck up. I don't shut up and become a drone just cause I'm a mod.

-Doug
    jaja it was a JOKE!!! I wouldnt buy it either, Ill just see my copy onf erdnase again, jaja I love everytime you go against the current of theory 11 creators, oh you little salmon jaja
    Oh, definitely. I'm definitely not a guy who really gets into the hardcore sleights or flourishing (you saw the video! :p), but I focus a lot on presentation, so I perform quite a bit (especially at school) so I can "fine-tune" my performances. I definitely have a lot to learn, but it's fun, and I think I do pretty well.
    Hey- I just got back from a "break". Not really a magic break, but just one away from the internet aspect of it. God knows I needed one. I'll still be on, but probably a lot less frequently. Right now I'm trying to work out a short little thing I could do on stage for the end of the school year. I have an idea of what I want to do, but I definitely want to start planning now so I'll have plenty of practice when that time comes. How are you and what are you working on?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results