C
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Good to hear man, it's like the highlight of my year. I live in the West Midlands so its a fair treck for me but I'm used to it by now. This year me n my three fellow performers were sat on the floor between carrages opposite a toilet playing guitar n flourishing because there were no seats, was awesome though ahah. Hopefully see you there next year!
    Hey Buddy!!

how is it going on your side? I am glad to tell you that things are slowly getting to look up on my side...so how are you doing?
    No worries man. Don't actually remember what advice I gave you, was it on busking? Cause thats one of the main things that occupies my mind atm as I've not long come back from Edinburgh's Fringe Fest.

I'm building up my routine for next years Fringe. I'm spending an entire year on it. Developing it in sections, then getting shows to improve and refine each section. Then finally unvailing the complete finished routine at the Fringe next August xD I'm very excited about it already ahah.
    to be honest I had a hell of a week...the firm where I worked as an architect has been finished...the girl I liked didn´t feel the same way...and also for unknown reasons I lost my job as a magician in the restaurant I was...so as you can see...in this moment is not good...I´ll get back on track, I just need a couple days...thanks for asking!! how is everything for you lately? I like your profile picture...
    I´m in both, but it seems that magic is more easy to me than flourishing, I do have some good moves, but the time that requires the xcm is just to much for my life right now, what about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results