Jamie D. Grant
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hello quick question, maybe you can help. I was wondering what tricks you perform at a party? i need to get a commercial sense. But why waste the time if the information is already there? I want to go in to my gigs with sure fire effects, the trial and error has been worked out from other performers and i would like to get started ahead.
    Jamie,
    I've been reading your articles that you've been posting as of late, and I wanted you to know that I've enjoyed them emencely! I've found them to be very informative and filled with critical information for the aspiring performer.
    Bravo! Keep up the good work!
    So are you saying I could give you a deck, a milk bottle, and you could put that same deck into the bottle? Without breaking the bottle in half or anything?!?!
    Finding your recent posts very informative and exciting. Keep up the good work sir. I'll keep an eye out. Also, bookmarked your blogs.
    Thanks so much for all the different threads you've been posting. I know that I and a lot of other people are getting so much out of them. They are very much appreciated.
    hello Jamie,
    Just stopped in to leave a message for two reasons. First just wanted to say thank you for all the great posts and advice lately. I know how influential and enlightening much of it has been to me and others. It is really helpful as i am developing my craft and market. The other piece was just a little thing, your website in your signature has one too many C's in its address so the link doesn't work. Just letting you know so people dont have any issues getting to your site, which was very nice by the way.

thanks again
    ~josh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results