LukeDancy
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I JUST listed this on my site so I wanted to let you know. THINK is a new project that involves routines with thought of cards, VISIBLY stealing thoughts and so much more. You guys aren't going to like this...you're going to love it!

For more info...
    http://www.lukedancy.com/think.html

Have a great week!

l u k e
    Sounds good, Luke! :) Hope everything works out! Also, the site looks pretty good, hope to explore it out, more. And can't wait for Season 6! Lastly, been reading some promising reviews for 'STEALTH'... hope to get myself a copy sometime soon.
    Hey there JV, well I'm just in from a busy day. There are a few new things, including the new website. It's not 100% what I want yet but I feel pleased with what is there now. Be sure to check it and sign up for my mailing list.

Season 6 is in pre-production right now and it's looking good. We start shooting next month and I'm looking forward to getting the cameras rolling again. Time to relax for a few, catch you later!

l u k e
    www.lukedancy.com
    Haha, looking forward to everything Luke!

So how is it working behind the scenes on Mindfreak?! Maybe you can mention my name and get me on the show?! Hm, hm, hm... :D
    Inferno, nice try! The Five DVD is good stuff, you guys are gonna be lovin' it. Working on the behind the scenes creative on Season 6 of Mindfreak now so that's what is new over here. More fun stuff around the corner though! I said too much...they are coming for me!
    Yo! What's new?!

Can't wait for that DVD of yours! ;)

Nah, I'm just kidding, haha :p ...but are you associated in new upcoming DVD? lol
    Vintage, what's shakin man! It's starting to cool off out here in Vegas so no complaints. Mayniac the issue of Half-Baked with my Free Candy effect is Issue 4 April 2001.
    hey Luke we spoke on iTricks mainly about character and how to overcome the challenge of forming one... but just saying hello and hope all is well
    The original version (Free Candy) can be found in an issue of a small publication called Half Baked. I'm still deciding what to do with the effect..I'll keep you guys posted.
    I was curious on where I can learn your effect Wayne called "Candy Scam". I think he said it was published already.
    Hello Mr. LukeDancy!

I have a favor to ask.

You've heard of tinychat right, if not, it's basically the easiest (sp) chat site to use.

I had this idea of magicians guest starring you know to get the chat more people to join in as well as make their visit fun and come back for more.

So are you in?

This is the link: http://tinychat.com/official

V.

P.S. Im in the chat room right now, it be cool if you could join...lol
    The effect I published back in 2001 is the exact effect that Wayne performed on his DVD. I asked him to remove it from his DVD totally but he only took off the explanation part of it. My effect...the original is called Free Candy. I'm trying to figure out now what to do with it. We're shooting more Season 5 soon so I have to run. Later~!
    Hey,

Many members, including me, were wondering what your effect is called that you published in 2000 or 2001 in which Wayne's effect Candy Scam was similar too?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results