Toby
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey buddy, email me with your email address. . .not certain I have it (probably do but can't find it)

pcraigbrowning@earthlink.net
    Sure thing - let me know if there's anything I can help with, I'd be glad to anytime :) Incidentally, talk also to D ICE R and Craig Browning (and Steerpike if you can find him) - they're the guys I'd go to for advice. In fact, I came on to send Craig a PM :)
    Hey Toby, good to see you :) Yeah, I've popped on once or twice in the past week. I've actually just moved countries, and I'm now in the US for the next 5 months or so, hence the hiatus, amongst other things :) I started uni straight away so things have been a bit hectic, but I'll probably ease back into things like magic and mentalism over time :)
    I would be very interested in a revival of your Presentational Ideas threads. Although I did not reply, I loved reading about your detailed presentation ideas. Definitely one of the more meaningful threads in the forum =)
    Looking forward.
    Hey Toby! Just a friendly reminder that I've not revieved your essay yet, and there's only a few days left to submit it! Best of luck to you in the contest!
    ~Draven
    so can you work it out let.. if you can, it be fab to no what you thing about it and what you have found out forme the word i have use .. have fun to so what new magic books have you got last week . for me it not a magic book or is it the book / chanbers slang dictionary by jonathon green it fab one to read
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results