Jenai
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey Jenai,
    I just sent you a PM regarding something I wanted to ask you.Please check it out!
    Thanks,
    RC Magic
    Magic con was Epic. I also have some really cool stuff going on now. I will be speaking at the GGG convention in San Francisco about my coin magic and I did an interview that will hopefully be in a show on National Geographic or History Channel. If the people doing it get the okay from their higher ups they will come up to Malibu and record a performance piece of me at the Magic Castle that will air.
    Thank you! Have a great weekend - appreciate your message and support. Sorry for the delay in response; was traveling en route to Vegas all day!
    The REAL Santa Clause never does disappoint. Are you excited for the holidays? I am ready to decorate until I can't any more. That is my favorite part. Putting lights up EVERYWHERE. We will be decorating our Christmas tree with all the crappy playing cards I've collected. I have a huge pile of them. They are for confetti and the tree.
    Eugene Burger is a genius however I very much dislike his performance and presentation. Upon that I don't think I will use much of his work and I really hate his advice he gave me which was to have something to fall back on because I most likely wont succeed and don't start magic until I am 30. Thanks Santa Clause.
    @Jenai @achuthan1988 You are both involving yourselves in Copy Right Infringement by downloading and distributing digital copies of another magicians work that you do not have permission for. This act is not only illegal, but also looked down upon by the magic community at large. I've reported you both to T11 staff for Copy Right Infringement.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results