Craig Browning
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I'm not completely positive at the moment, however I think what you describe is the pumpkin seed vanish. The coin sort of acts like a pumpkin seed when you squeeze it between two fingers haha. Unfortunately I don't have my bobo readily available to me at the moment. Sorry for the delay.
    Hi Craig,
    Sorry that I am just now getting back to you but I've been outside putting up Christmas lights on the house and draining my hot tub. As far as coin work....I don't do anything except a scotch and soda routine. I've seen people do the move you are explaining...sort of. I've seen people at a dinner table go to grab a coin and their thumb kicks it under a nearby cloth napkin, hence vanishing it. I am not sure if that is what you are talking about only flicking it backward onto your lap. Either way I don't know whose it is. Eric Jones over at Ellusionist is the coin man. Troy Hoosier is a nearby Ohio coin man, but I don't have contacts for either one. I can do some searching tomorrow and see if I can come up with a contact or dig up some more info. I apologize for being useless on helping you, but I simply never got into coin magic at all...
    I'm not overly sure what you're talking about. It's possible it's one of my old blogs that I've shut down, but I'm not certain. Whats the link?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results