joelpaschall
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Here is a call to all magicians in the Charlotte, NC area. i am fresh to the scene down here and was wondering if they're any other magicians in the area that would like to get up.
    Hey Joel, I live in Martinez.

My friend and I were out doing street magic today, and we bumped into you outside of Cal Magic. I said sup, and as we walked away my friend said, "Why are you saying hi to random street bums?" and I said, "That's no street bum, that's Joel Paschall!" "Wait, no it wasn't!"

We walked into Cal magic, and said to Gerry, "Was Joel just here?" He said yeah, and I said "Told you!"

Just kind of random...but uh...hi...
    -Hey,
    -Just thought I drop by and say how are things going and are you working on anything new?
    -I love BeLIEve and I'll will post a review up.
    -Peace
    I love believe Joel, if there was a set-up for believe that took 15mins per performance, I would still perform this everyday b/c it's worth it, but the fact that it's impromptu is beautiful. Thanks for tipping this, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with

Zack
    sir joel..hi im rj im from the philippines..i started doing magic since i was 5..but i am really upset because philippines in not very updated with videos books and stuff..ur one of my inspirations to continue in this art..plz send me back a message..i hope u dont ignore me..ill be waiting..
    Hey Joel,I got belive a while ago and it's absolutely incredible.the basic effect is the one that i allways use as a shure fire way to fry the sh$% out of people!!!thank you so much for the theory and diffrent handlings you included aswell as some really cool moves like the one handed double.i really do look forward to you're next release.
    Richard
    Thanks for the acc , my name is sebastian and i live in sweden. How you doing ? :)
    I have a question for u , what deck do you prefer , bikes , tally-Ho and so on ? and whats the main differance between them ?
    Im quite new in magic so im only have tried the bikes. . .
    i just found out, that i have kid in my school name joe paschall (without the l). I just wanted to let u know because when i heard his name, i thought of you. lol :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results