D
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• D to the G!! Man, I gotta say, you are definitly one of the damn funniest guy ever. And easily one of the most brilliant magicians peirod. Love your work, can't wait for dgp 4,cinco, and six. Love ya man. Peace.
    wats up daniel garcia my name is jake and i live in Tooronto, Ontario and i just watched the video where you answered people questions and i was wondering on the question about getting gigs what if you already have them like how did you get so sucessful with theory 11 and ellusionist wat did u do to get ur name out there any ways i would apreciate it if u anwsered but any way thnks man :)
    Dear Danny-

My name is Bill Koch, and I am a magician from Chicago. I am the first "President" of a new magic club starting in the NorthWest suburbs of the city, and when we were talking about potential lecturers that we'd like to have come to our club, I threw your name out there, and there was a unanimous "Yeah!" from the group.

I was wondering if you lectured, (duh... I know you lecture) and if so, what would you charge to come to our club and lecture? If you are interested, we would love to host you, and I hope you would consider it.

If this is something you're interested in, please drop me a line at magicbillk@mac.com, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Your friend-
    -Bill Koch

www.magicbillk.com
    Hey man, I just had a look at the video for the SNC. Was definitely one of the most insightful discussions on here yet. I honestly appreciate the fact that my question was thrown in simply because of the answer you responded with. I took a lot away from what you said and have a feeling it'll be one of those videos i'll look back on every now and then to either stir the creative juices or just to remember good advice. So of course (goes without saying) Thank You.

(Can't leave on a serious note)

We gotta get a video of you beatin up Ninjas with Nunchuck-norrises my man.
    Hey danny, Im glad your part of T11, my name is self explanitory, I am a big fan of yours and you have made me view magic in a diffrent way, to think around an object an to make it seemingly unexplainable. But I need some advice, Im beginning in the field of making/creating my own effects, but I get stumped as to coming up with the "solution", so how do u manage to compesate with an effect that leaves ur mind blank?
    ever wanted to enter the Euro championships?
    and just try to beat me,, lol ^^

Greetings !
    Hey Danny, met you at fantasma last yr.. day u guys went to that HUGE pillow fight in NYC loL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results