Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• haha, they are my Initials, Raul Dominguez (Im mexican) haha and I like motorcycles and my dream is to travel along the country in a bike so, there you have it! haha.
    D
    Oh don't go there...... I have another avatar that is awesome that I have yet to put up. Don't make me put it up early. ;)

My avatars > All

-Doug
    Ditto. I don't like fighting- and I'm pretty sure the other people have had enough of us fighting, too. lol
    well that's ok i accept your apology, but i really did read it, i just wanted to know how practical it would be. It said somethings about suggestion which i'm not sure how well i could pull off. But anyway thanks for clearing that up later
    hey, i noticed you left some comments on my thread that got closed. obnoxious. I was looking for help. my questions were not answered until later after my post was made. I was just letting people know that the people who initially responded to me were really pissy about it just like you are about the thread i made here.
    Haha! thanks, sometimes I get a stroke of genius - but that really was a sweet SCHNAP!.

Thanks, I appreciate it when people actually listen to what I say :rolleyes:. Even when it doesn't help anyone!

Gustav
    Dude, just so you know, my name is Josh, and 4757 are the first numbers in my phone number, scares me a little.
    Yeah well you're not special, he's like that to a lot of people lol yeah well if you don't want to be friends, then it's not like we were in the first place.... still if you need any XCM/Cardistry/flourishy related questions ask me (I'm more open minded than most people here....)
    D
    Yes. It is very tasty.

-Doug
    Don't be mean to jamal he's my friend too, and a short fyi, only 3 people out of the 322 on my profile are actually my friends.... I just got a lot to set a record....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results