blahblah
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• well i was in to it when i was 7 but at the age of 18 got some £ and friend gave me a name of a magic shop and the have help me at lot to get what best things i can . as u some things get lot but in my cast some came in my flat and put some thing in ther bag. and a old man who love magic past has help me as well . a lot / he has no kids at all.
    the same but if u read what i have put on my profile at www.ldslinkup.com the u might no one part of me / one that sight i have 1500 friends who i email all the time look for oz magic.
    yes u are right but if did it it look bad for me with the lds church.and i will not get a woman . so what magic vids do u like to see
    what can i say i got lot things on magic in books / dvds = 3000 effects so what videos of magic past did u like then my was daryl steve beam dean dill paul wilson.
    the same thing but i go to church so u get that i do do poker at all or at home bec it is so bad to do it
    that is good so what magic do u like to do then what books do u like to read about
    Just watched your you tube vid. Stunning. Loved the build up, the raw emotion, and your enigmatic character. Colour change was v/cool.

Make more!

All the best

Scott
    Thanks for your comments, id love to see some of your work, get some videos posted, make them as dramatic as possible! Im sure they'll look wonderful.

All the best

Scott
    hahaha, yeah I am kind of a fanatic of that book, anyway, I think you will like it, if you need anything else , you know where I am. =)
    I already got it, I must say is one of the best buys I have done, It beats dangeours bi Daniel madison, hands down, very cool and useful sleights( like 11) and asome very hard hitting tricks and routines, not mentioning the gravity half pass. buy it now! haha cheers friend.
    I perform close up...everything from cards, coins, rubber bands, chop cups and so on - I performed all the time private shows and restaurants
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results