Reawaken Wonder
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey man. You should post in the general magic section and stuff. You could greatly help a lot of us.
    I have some videos on YouTube, but they aren't that great visually (as far as cinematography goes), because I haven't had time to film anything with my work on documentaries being busy. But, I'm going to film one next year sometime, hopefully. (lol) Anyway, here's my channel: http://www.youtube.com/n1kester Your video was awesome! Peace!
    Yeah i (and many others) really enjoyed your vid, keep it up.

You wouldn't believe the number of times i've tried to film my tamed spades routine, it's a real bugger to get it right.

We'll see though, have a good one. Dima
    Hey man I wish I could post some videos but I dont have enough cash for a video camera.

take it easy,

Indiana.C
    Thank you...my next flourishing video for T11 won't be here til' June 09. I've got many ideas, hopefully it will the most hardcore flourishing video ever.(I like to set the bar high.) Can't wait to see what you've got in store.
    hi scott...
    thank you for helping me out with the deck...i didn´t knew that such cards exist...
    i just ordered a deck...your style is awesome...i wish could be as cool as you...r u from england btw? i was in london back in 1999...cool town..greets and best wishes from germany...
    well...
    i will try post some media on xmas. i really lked your vid, even i put that on my favorites.
    Jot@
    Hey,

Thank you very much, I really appreciate that. I hope to see a lot more of your magic in the future. It was truly inspiring.

--BenLong
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results