JPIllusions
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Sorry dude, I just happen to have a biiiiig beef with people who post before reading. Anyhow, I'm sure they were just kidding around. Try not to take it personally.

Once again, sorry.
    look how modest you are. at first you thought no doubt that you were a better magician than me and we decided to have a battle. i made an account... interrupted my thanksgiving (not that big a deal but still), made a video, uploaded it on my dial up connection and NOW you say that you could care less about this whole thing. thats bull ****.
    dude no. i will not want to make it longer! we had more than a week to get three simple tricks in! then right there i guess you can't even make 3 tricks in a week! WOW! but i might accept the new proposal but this is the one and only time. i am putting up my video and i want you to soon!!! if you cant make 3 tricks in a week and i can make twice as many in 2 days then i guess we know who won??? but we will just have to see? i accept... but im kinda pissed.
    ok... well i couldn't get anywhere to do it for a big audience so i will just do 3 tricks in front of my family... they are kinda weird.
    so did u forget bout the battle??? im going to put mine up soon but i dont want to win because you didn't put up a video... hope u didn't forget
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results