Close-Up Expert
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• D
    Just replied. If you didn't get it this time, I'm just going to probably call you. =P

-Doug
    I started riding at 10, racing at about 14. Yes, motocross is a very physically demanding sport, and prime-time in life is a slim margin. But riding/racing is still very fun, even if I'm not always winning. :)
    hehe. Thank you.

Extreme Sports are awesome.

If you don't mind me asking...when did you begin motocrossing?

One of the reasons I gave up on it was because I felt I was a bit old to begin, there were kids on the track who were 8 and 9.

I think that kind of age difference really kicks in, especially in a sport which you can only do in the prime of your life.

Gustav
    And while we're on the topic of *coughshoingoffcoughcough* - I dug this out of my hard drive yesterday: One footed backside boardslide.

I'll stop filling up your page with pictures of me now...;)

Gustav
    Argh *Clutches head*

That looks so aweosme...But i'm sticking with snowboarding.

You can't defeat this:

That's not me, but it's just because I can't afford a helicopter to take pictures of me on top of mountains.

If that hasn't convinced you - look at this. you won't be dissapointed. Who knows?

Maybe you'll find a new hobby.

Gustav
    You know, ever since before I feell to snowboarding, Ive wanted to be a Motocross biker?

I thikn since I was 4 I fell in love with motorbikes.

CoughCoughSNowboardingiscoolercoughcough.

Haha, naw, Motocross seems awesome.

Gustav
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday dear Steve
    woop.... That song is copyrighted
    I just got sued
    Hey happy birthday man! boy, because of your avatar I thought that you were older, I do not know why... have a great day mate!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results