GusEds
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I talked with the guy and he wants to do something special, like a 8 minute battle, a compilation of our tricks...sounds interesting, I hope ou will be there when this thing happens, cheers mate.
    Hey I would really like that you and the other members of the forum that talk spanish see this video, I have a weird borat kinda accent, and I just can't perform without patter, so I will be talking english! yeah... besides you are a nice guy, wanna be my friend? Cheers!
    I've seen it, still glad you resolved the situation.
    And a control and peek is best... :p
    Hopeing to have some videos (performance) by January, maybe Febuary. :)
    Ah good stuff, looking forward to it :)
    Well I have one of a performance at a party, but the camera gets moved 90 degrees alot.
    Still I'm going to take my camera to some parties over the holidays, and might be going out performing and filming too, with a mate. :)
    Should try and film a half decent flourishing video too, I feel I've really come on recently...
    Sorry for the long post, got carried away!
    Just checked out your one at a time video. Very good mate, props. A good watch. Looking forward to more.
    :)
    -S♠
    Thanks for your comments on my video, I'm glad you enjoyed & like it!

How we can share more showmanship idea for each other
    Thanks for your comments on my video, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hope to see some of your work soon...

All the best

Scott
    BURN!

by Daniel Madison.

Dude, you are awesome! I laughed for like three minutes when I saw the Daniel Madison at the end.
    Hey mate - here's the deal with the move. It's more or less a small variation of Chris Kenner's Shifty, apparently created independently by Shigeo Futagawa as an alternative to Kenner's SWE Shifts in SW Elevator. The lecture notes are called, surprisingly enough, "Shigeo Futagawa's Lecture Notes" (lol), but I believe they're very hard to find. I found the move through a friend of mine, but as far as learning it goes, it's more or less just a slight modification of Shifty..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results