Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Oh ya you too man; and I hope you rake in the well deserved 7 years of hard work cash on your dvd this year!! I'll purchase 3!

-Sean.Fast (watch in HD) (unrelated to everything we've been talking about)
    And while we're one the subject of the new year, here's urbandictionary's defenition for "New year's eve" :

The one night of the year when getting drunk and making a fool of yourself is not optional, but in fact mandatory.

Sara displayed her exemplary discretion by making out with a mere 15 guys at the frat party on new year's eve.

It has some gr3at defenitions like that, but other's, like the word 'cardist' are just wrong on so many level's.
    Ah yea I'm not familiar with the "5" method of card shooting, I've been doing my Bullet shot for quite a while, the twirlies and such are all just applications of it. There's so much you can do with it, it's ridiculous.

But yea man the LVCs are great cards..they may not have the best back design but the quality is very nice.

Thanks for the kind words on the Imposyble video, I really appreciate it. Hope your Christmas was great and a happy new year!!

-Andrei Jikh
    I also had one question (that I forgot, as always); that move you do where you execute 'brrrt' (or whatever the hell) and then pop the card over to your other hand and do that short twirling sequence (which is awesome btw, do a lot of stuff like that myself)--- IS that the same shooting technique published in '5' in the meld trick or something (haven't taken a look in a while). It's in a little grey subcategory of a trick and they call it 'agent smith's card shooting method'. Anyway is that the one you use? Usually I just use the topshot/helicopter (or something) move but that one looks pretty cool and I'm learning it right now, it's quite a knack.
    Oya picked up some lvc's recently, I can see why you like them so much. They have the same stock and finish as the old tax-stamp bikes, (the deck with the huge box flap, I bought a few from the 30's). I also thought it was cool of you to release your video just because people requested it, I'm sure you know what I think of it!
    Haha that's awesome Sean,

Happy New Year to all of you guys!!

-Andrei Jikh
    Yo,
    read that thing you wrote below about visiting the school you went to to help out with the teams. Not even sure what that is for but huge respect for that, my favorite coaches during spring football are the ones from grade 12 and the people who graduated the previous year that played football during highschool that come back and contribute to the sport; theyre a lot more laid back, they sit there with their jeans and sandals on the field making us do pushups for 10 minutes if we miss a tackle or a truck, and they discourage us from joining all the other '***** sports' (as they call them) like rugby and baskteball haha...
    (trailed off there) but volunteering for stuff like that is awesome.:D
    p.s. still waitin for a vid of a backhand pentagon!
    Hey TheoryGV,

It's actually a private video and I don't want to share it with anyone at this point. It will remain hidden for now...the video was a showcase of an original move of mine that I've shown Scott&Sean back in the old days as well as a video dedicated to CK's sybil..which as I'm sure you know; started a movement of it's own. Thanks for understanding,

-Andrei Jikh
    hey andrei i was wondering if you could send me a vid of your immpossybil my friend has been talking about it alot and i would like to see what he is talking about
    DMmagicfreak13,

I've actually been involved with magic since I was 12; however, I have a different presentation for it to complement the skill/sleight of hand theme.

7upyours,

The shield is the Infinity Sequence which isn't taught anywhere just yet.

-Andrei Jikh
    Hey Andrei the B4cut is so awesome. I am not very good at it yet though... How long have you been doing magic? Just wondering.
    Well I don't know about your instructors but ours would get into our heads and personal lives so much so that they became our second parents. They pushed us to join sports, participate in extracurricular activities, get scholarships and appointments to academies..etc. They would check our report-card and if it had so bad as a B on it, they would scold us. It made us love and hate everyday of ROTC...difficult to explain but at the end of it all I realize they did it with the best intentions. It made us aim high and set larger goals in life. In the end, I'd do it all over if I could despite the ups and downs that I've encountered. I talk to them to this day and visit the school to help out with the teams.

-Andrei Jikh
    ?
    I'm not sure I completely understand your answer....
    Can you please elaborate on it for me?
    All day...and everyday. Hah

Enjoy it while you still can because you'll definately miss it.

-Andrei Jikh
    Lol Thanks for the definition of what the title means. Though I doubt I wouldve gotten to become Historain and c/Tsgt without knowing the history behind it. But it's still nice to be reminded how old our corp is every once in a while =)

On a side note, did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to quit JROTC?
    Thanks, we definately gave sweat and blood into that team.

Nice one Shadow, not too shabby of a 2-man routine. I doubt we've ever competed since we never went out of state...however...we did beat Centennial and Basic, both of which have won Navy Nationals. Our goal was to compete against John Jay and Blackpool but it never happened.

Do you know what CA-782 means? It means it was the second unit established in California in 1978.

We're the NV-941, the first Air Force Unit established in 1994 in Nevada....just some inspection history for you!

-Andrei Jikh
    That ripple line at 3:00 looks nearly flawless, I bet you guys probably put as much time in as you put into your cardistry.... ok maybe not that much, but still a lot.
    That was one sick competition vid, kinda makes me look at rifle drill differently now (though I still love sword more =D ). Kinda makes me wonder if we've ever gone up agaisnt you guys at NIDM...

Here's a video of our 2 man rifle comp team: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TmeQOudeKM

(btw we're the CA-782)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results