bSmith
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Yo,

CellBlock is SICK!

Love the effect. Will post a review for CellBlock and Smile in a thread soon.
    I've been good myself, just trying to get creative in magic, but other than that, having fun performing and practicing the magic I already have.

I can see that you're a very busy man and I understand...keep up the great work, you've haven't disappointed yet (as I own UI, Wounded, Polaroid, Digital Conviction and enjoyed them all).

Glitch looks awesome and I can't wait to see that.

Inferno | Kaiser
    Hey, Did you get my e-mail...Subject: [Project] | Caliber?

What did you think? What improvements could I make into it? Did you like it?, ect.

Inferno | Kaiser
    I think it would be cool to have some mentalism effects on here. Maybe if someone got in contact with derren brown he could possibly help out? Just a thought.

-Michael
    Hey man,

Just wondering what's your e-mail again so I can send you some new material I've been creating and working on, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Inferno | Kaiser
    hey rob.

love ur work man. especially the polaroid change and digital conviction. although im having a hard time with the polaroid change. ill work on it lol. just wanted to drop by!

-M.
    D
    hey yea i saw that and love it i am going to try it out this weekend at a friends house whish me luck
    hey bobby boy when we going to see another 10n1 from u i have the polaroid change down
    yeah funny that, i think im the only one of my species who can flourish..really hard with huge paws..XD
    Cheers for thew kind words Bob, glad you liked the booklet!

Any additional comments would be VERY much appreciated!

Cheers again man, keep in touch!

CL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results