waynehouchin
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey Wayne Just Wanted To Say Your A Big Inspiration To Me And EveryOne I Do Magic With.

-----DarkMagicInc <<<<<Youtube
    Hi there Wayne,
    I was watching some of your stuff today and a thought came across my mind.
    You may be seen as a magician, especially on here, but you're something much more than that, you're generally just a good guy.
    When I started out in magic about 2 years ago you were definitely the person who stood out the most to me, I think it was because you reminded me a little of myself.
    When I first saw you perform I felt like I knew why I was doing magic, although I'm still not entirely clear even now why that is.

So if you ever get around to reading this I just want to let you know that I wouldn't be where I am today without you, and I doubt I'd even be doing magic. Thanks for being a good guy. :)
    Josh T
    Is now known to be the Best Magician In his School. Although there are the occasional people who think im freak. I always take that as a compliment. Thanks to THREAD.
    I performed Thread today as part of a speech i did on geek magic and geek stunts it went over so well everyone freaked.
    Do you ever accept challenges from people on the forum? Because i wanted to know if mabye you would like to battle me in "Sinful" I'm pretty damn good at it. Get back to me if you want to. Thanks
    -JP
    Hey wayne just knew it is your birthday and sorry im late buy Happy (B-D)ay... hope you had a great one... and cant wait for thread's release... :D :D :D

Cya and tc
    -$OLDIER
    hey wayne, just coming to say your tricks are the best coming out these days and sinfull and stigmata are great tricks. Can't wait for thread.
    Hey wayne, I know you did a strait jacket escape. I was wondering how long does it take to get good at getting out of it ( how much practice does it take )
    Hey Wayne! I'm not sure if ur gonna get around to reading this but im a new member on theory eleven and already ur a big inspiration. i just ordered distortion, i havn't gotten it yet but i've seen u do it and i am psched to get it!

sincerly
    -ace of spades
    Hey Wayne, just wanted to stop by and say thank you. You are the only reason I am still doing magic at the moment. You are my greatest inspiration, and your creations of our art has gotten me through some tough times. Thank you.

Sincerely,
    Sean
    Wayne, I just wanted to say Stigmata was brilliant and has helped me so much. It is a fantastic effect.
    I just wanted to say you are an amazing magician and ive loved everything you have made especially control. I preform that a lot and people freak so much its brilliant! But i was also wondering how did you get discovered as a magician, and any tips on how to be discoverd, and like what got you to how famous you are today? Thanks for your time
    ~Mike.
    You're probably not going to respond, but I just wanted to tell you Stigmata is brilliant, and Control was incredibly entertaining.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results