Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• D
    I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION LOL, i just got rick rolled haha. I am so doing that to everyone I know lol
    Yeah, I don't do facebook or myspace either. Mostly because nearly EVERYONE else does.
    Now, yeah pretty much cards, a few coin tricks. Been doin' flourishes for about a year and half now. I don't really know much about stage stuff.
    Well, been doing magic for about 4 years, but only really performing for about 2. My username comes from 2 places, number 1: remember those "Veedub" volkswagon commercials? Well, my name is Zack, and one of my friends just starting calling me Zeedub after watching them. Number 2: My initials are ZW. Say it slow, zee-double-u. Take off the "le-u" and there you go! -Zeedub. As for the 81, well, on youtube, just "zeedub" was taken. So I pretty much added a random number...and did the same on here.
    D
    Again... I have no idea what you are talking about ;)

-Doug
    D
    I have no idea what your talking about. There is only one comment from you on my page. I have no idea what your talking about.

-Doug

;)
    Nope, sorry.

Facebook, to me, is for those who were systematicaly shaped, or indocrinated, into modern society.

Not me though.

I'll escape it as long as possible.

Im flattered that you asked me though, thank you ;)

Gustav
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results