DannyT
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• D
    My friend plays guitar.

-Doug
    D
    How long have you been playing guitar? I've always been interested in guitar....

-Doug
    D
    I wonder what Blaine will do for his next stunt if anything. Personally I prefer just to see his magic then get caught up in the whole "I'm upside down thing" you know?

-Doug
    D
    OH! How did your project go with Angel and Blaine? I'm curious.

-Doug
    D
    Yo how CRAZY is Blaine? He's so awesome...

-Doug
    D
    I absolutely LOOOOOOOOVE AOA so I'm absolutely going to get True Astonishments at some point. Just don't have the money. I'm saving though.

-Doug
    D
    Are you ever going to get True Astonishments?

-Doug
    D
    Well not before getting the card manipulation ones. Backpalming is something I've been interested in since I first started magic.

-Doug
    D
    You know, I'm actually quite interested in false dealing. I think I will pick up the second deal 1 on 1 soon probably.

-Doug
    D
    Actually that last one was a lie too.... I can' second deal any deck.....

-Doug
    D
    My apologies if you found that last one creepy. I'm saying that if you gave me a deck, I could second deal cards...

-Doug
    D
    I'LL SECOND DEAL YOUR DECK OF CARDS!

Oh booya....

-Doug
    D
    I IZ DUGGY SPAMMING UR COMMENT PAGE LOLZ!

-Doug
    D
    HE'S BACK FROM VERMONT! YAAAAAAAAAY!

-Doug
    D
    APPLE SAUCE! APPLE SAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE

-Doug
    By the way- I went to the coin shop and the guy is named Jerry Kramer. Eh, I don't suggest going there because he won't help at all. He was this old guy who kept lying to me that he made up all of his tricks and that he wasn't forcing me cards although I knew he was forcing the cards to me.

Psh. But he did give me a free English penny from 1938

and I fooled him with a trick I made up.
    Um, well I'm not exactly sure because only my brother went there and he didn't remember the store name or the guys name, but I looked it up and i think its called " Smithtown Coins Inc " which is on main street, or " Superior Rare Coins " which is also on smithtown mainstreet.

I'll go today and find out though.
    yea i've been there before but its not that good. I'm actually going to a coin shop today in smithtown and my brother said theres a magician who owns the place and is well known and gets invited to like conventions in Las vegas. So yea it should be cool.
    lets just say, I'm a good mentalist.
    And I live in Hauppauge/Smithtown .

p.s. --It says you live in Ronkonkoma on your myspace page. Ha don't worry I'm not a stalker.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results