Deechristopher
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Dee, just letting you know, the Brooks is in the post. Thanks for the pointer, I'm very excited reading about all of his products, actually, which I'm sure I'll get in the near future.

Cheers
    Jeez dude, I went through some reviews of Brook's work, and all I can say is, I want to buy everything! I will definitely check it out, probably next month due to finances, but it's at the top of my list now, I'll let you know when I make my way through it.

In the meantime, shhh! :D

Thanks for the recommendation also :)
    I had the same thoughts as well. I would watch it and always go "do I really need this?"

Thanks for takin the time out
    LoL Really? No that photo was taken during the middle of the performance! I was trying to goad the audience into cheering louder by pantomime that I couldn't "hear" them! Thanks for the complement! Best with the nail. Remember Hygiene! it's the most important part of that act! NEVER compermise on it.
    Anate has been the result of more "mind melting experiences" at work than any other effect that I've performed. I've ate fire for my coworkers to less reactions than what I've got with Anate and fire eating is by far more dangerous and arguably advanced skill. Brilliant!
    Hey Dee, just picked up Anate and you are one freaking cheeky mo'fo. :p Absolute awesomeness.

- Sean
    Hi Dee!

could you give me any more details on 'Deceptions' such as when it wil be out and what sort of stuff is in it, or is it a big secret?

Thanks!

Simon_Magic
    i no some things what i email might not mean a lot to the friends i have. but i do no what i mean or is it that i not seeing and reading things right so what new with how is work have u got the book . the ascanio spread by jon racherbaumer. this is fab to read
    Hey dee, I heard you have a signed coin bend out. I also have a signed coin bend that is almost impromptu. I'd like to discuss some stuff about mine with you.
    Hey Dee!! I can´t open the videos on Mindlapse, it says that it´s private and I really want to see the preview of The Turnover Bend, please could you help me?
    Hey Dee! Got it. Downloaded, but haven't had a chance to check it out just yet (been crazy swamped). Much appreciated man. I'll be in touch soon.
    Hey Dee, what ever happened to Shudder? I've been looking forward to it all month...change your mind about releasing it?
    hey dude just wanted to say that you are freakin awesome I don't have any of your tricks but I am DEFINITELY going to get some
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results