C
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi Calen, i'm one of your biggest fans. I just wanted to tell you to continue to do magic, you entertain everybody around you, and are inspiration to young magicians like me. keep up the amazing work.
    im 11 have been creating for over a year now i am very creative wondering if whenever you have some time if you could help me out with some of my own effects by the way im starting a 365 in the begging of the year you inspires me be proud
    hey calen im 11 years old i have been creating for about a year now and i just wanted to know whenever you have time or if you do if could help me on some effects i am very creative dont be afraid to ask me for advice either trsut me im the most creative guys almost creative as you and way more creative than patrick kun and i will start a 365 at the begginnig of the year you inspired me be proud gotta go just got an idea
    Hey Calen sorry to interrupt you but im a big fan who has a question. I ordered Function 9 Wednesday day night and i live in the long island area. I haven't received any shipping info or that my order has been shipped. i ordered the DVD and got sent order confirmation and your trick with Alan Rorrison. Everything i entered was correct but haven't received it yet. Do you have any idea why?
    Yo Calen i dont know if your the person to ask this question but....when i ordered dresscode lastnight, it only let me get standard shipping , like 4 - 7 days. its not a problem, im just wondering why and if it was only me? dresscode looks sick tho bro.
    Thanks
    Hello.I really like your "365 days of magic" site and i really love this idea.I think that when i get the time i will try something similar.Just wanted to tell you what i thought
    Greetings. I was formely know as Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (just so who know who I actually am). Just wanted to add you.
    Hey CM,

I'm PTG. I have a question about a youtube video of yours. It concerns the split spades video you made. The sunglasses effect that you performed, where did you learn it, and what books/dvds cover it that you know of?

Also, I must say, I was impressed with your Pen-a-tration effect. I assume you created it. Well done.

Thanks for your help.
    -The Part Time Gentleman
    Hey my friend I was very impressed when I seen you do pen-a-trate and was wondering if you created it or did your purchase this and if there was anyway you could inform me about this deomonstration?
    Thanks Klif Da'rrell
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results