Dmagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• not a bad deal, you re still in the top 10!!! I mean top 10 of like 300 guys! not bad deal I suppose... By the way... Is Avenue a good dvd? how good are the angles in the pughes pass? wiich other sleights could you learn from it? thanks mate
    wouwww congratulations man!!! awww Im still 17.... Ill battle some more later... Im going to try to catch you man! haha congratulations!
    nope, I have been practicing the gravity half pass, the clipshift and the 26 shift non stop...nothing new...Im still trying to develop my routines =) how about you?
    For example magical magic would be magically changing a bill, or magically making a card jump to the top of the deck or magically stabbing a pen through a bill then restoring it.

Non- magical magic would be using sleight of hand to invisibly bring a card to the top of a deck. Or pulling string out of your eye ball. Or swallowing a sword, or producing the aces from memory.

Magical magic has no logical explanation.
    Non-magical magic has a logical explanation but is still amazing to the spectator.
    I would love to battle you but I don't do magical magic (If that makes sense). I don't do any bill changes.
    i am already doing a pen trough bill ,it would be cool if you vote me,and anyway, I said there :"IMPROMPTU" but nexus magic made it with a gimmick,can you see?anyway,,I will see what trick we shall battle with
    i dont want to battle now because my camera is broken and i dont plan on getting a new one anytime soon
    a bill change? uhhh,doesn't sound to good for me,like making 1 dollar to 100? no thanks, here,i Romania we pay in "LEI" not in dollars,and,even though, it would still be hard for me to learn a bill change,because i didn't want to learn till' now...What about something else?something special,not usual things, like ...ghost vision,it is a very good and interesting one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results