LeeAsher
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hi lee it good for me i am working on some thing at this time to and when i have foud the old tapes of me doing some magic and some new thing then u might no y have not put some things on let. the last post that i have put on will help me with my magic or go off magic for good . u have help me a lot with things that no one has seen the light i have for magic.
    Whats up Lee?! hey i have this video of a trick i invented that im going to be submitting into theory11. i was wondering if you could critique it. if you want i can pm it to you. that would be awesome!
    Hey Lee, can't wait for the Nuggets :D Any clue as to the price yet? Everyone's on the edge of their seat. Might as well ask, are you coming to Australia anytime soon? I reckon the entire Theory11 team should come here :D These forums are like 50% Aussies anyway
    hi lee i look at the mike ammar vid it was fab to see what it like to that if i just put my mind to my hart and wight the things of magic i love to do. do i look for some who in magic or in the church? who be ok with this kind of work.
    so what do u get if + jr mind to magic of the the past well i do not no let it might be in a new film if can make one . so what do u like about an englishman in new york by wayne dobson the u + a riffle steal then u + technicolor find / created by steve reynolds/ form magic magazine october 2008 . o yes 1st you got to ask some to think of a card with looking at the pack 1st what do u think of that it might be good to do if u can do it!
    J
    hey lee. thanks for the update i really apreciate it! looking forward to the jerrys and
    thanks for the sight. it looks good.
    J
    hey lee! wheres the jerrys? or are you still doing the whole "pricing thing"

ps: don't mean to sound rude if i do (just wondering)
    Just curious, I sent you an e-mail a LONG time ago and it was about being left-handed for cards and whatnot, so you may or may not (probably the latter) remember. Did you ever attempt to switch to holding the cards in your left hand? I was talking to Aaron Fisher about this, and wanted some more opinions, especially from someone who probably has contemplated what I'm currently debating over. Thanks, AK
    I really like it. My friend told me about it, so I figured I would join, get some advice on magic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results