clllllust
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Oh my god I know! Next episode is going to be insane. Walt is casted for next show as well as Widmore(who you see in the totally badass trailer).
    It's so cool though because now that Locke has pushed the donkey wheel time has stopped skipping. Now they are stuck in the '70's (i think) when Dharma is thriving. Obviously they end up joining because we see Faraday and now Jin working for them. And then the other islanders on Ajira just happen to pop into the same time as them.
    This season is insane.
    Well first of all that "dog" Doug left you is really.....weird.
    But I think you will agree that last night's episode was freaking amazing. One of the best episodes to date. I loved how Jack wakes up in the Jungle in the same exact spot after the first crash.
    D
    Yeah I agree. Although they thought ahead much more than I thought they did. lol
    Oh wow nice. Yeah it's kind of one of those where you can't really miss anything. Especially since now we know that the're time traveling into other early episodes. I've been wanting to go back and look for clues in like Season 1 to see Sawyer in the bushes or something. But I'm not sure if the writers thought that far ahead.
    Haha I know. I loved it when they hear the repeating "tweeteteteteet" sound of the monster and then it goes to a close up of Jin:

"Monster"

Lol. I love Lost.
    But i guess we get to find out what it is in the last season (next season! *tear*)
    Yep. In the preview it says:
    "This is how they found the island"
    Me: *gasp!*
    haha. I was just happy that we saw Smokey again. lol
    That temple looks freakishly awesome too.
    D
    CODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Because its your birthday.... YOU GET THIS:

KITTY!!!!!!!!!

-Doug
    lol. and yea ive had exams all week =/ but tomorrows my last one..so yay =]
    great =] i found out theres a magician tht lives near me....hes 17 & hot =] oh and hes rly good too [with magic i mean]

u?
    Don't close the curious are all magicians whatever thread. It's getting good and there hasn't been any bashing in the last few posts. Just give them a warning.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results