Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• thank god there's a lefty artist on theory11, i just noticed that cuz im slow lol. Awsome so i hear you're comin out wit a dvd? nice it'll be alot easier to follow, all us lefties (they are the best) lol
    hey i am also a lefty that is y i cant wait 4 your DVD

and i cant complain trying to lock up 3 bricks fo RJRTCs ans also trying to sell 20 bricks of massas
    It's pretty sweeeeeeeet! How are you?

PS: Thank you for the kind words richmagic! Lefties ftw!

-Andrei Jikh
    Andrei, your flourishes are down to perfection bro, completely love all your magic.. im glad your part of theory11 - your a lefty too right??. heh =), are you coming out with more 1-ON-1 downloads??
    Hey Andrei, whats goin' on? Just got back from the first JROTC competition of the year (And my first one too. ;)
    Андрей привет, ты видишь русский язык или все в кодировке?
    Интересно мы первые из россии тут пишем или уже были до нас=)))
    Молодец,Андрей!!!Пример многим!!!Вы лучший!!!
    D
    Just one more year and then drinking is legal. However, then the rest of your life will be full of emptiness... Once your 21, there is nothing to look forward to in life. Its like your dead.

Well then, I hope you enjoyed your birthday. :D Next year will be the best one. After that... birthdays are no longer a cause for Celebration...

-Doug

I'm sorry... I had to say that. ;)
    Haha thank you guys!! I love you all!! Bao haha, the first "japanization" you did with DnD, D, and myself was awesome!

I'm going to make a large printing of it and frame it on my wall as a piece of history if you dont mind LOL. I love your art-work.

I'm off to go celebrate..and that only means one thing.......go mini golfing, ice-skating, and other random stuff. Thank you guys again!!!

20 YEARS YOUNG!!

-Andrei Jikh
    Happy 20th!!!!
    Imagine my surprise when I look at the birthdays and ol' Andrei's there.
    Congratulations on making it this far, let's hope it only gets better from here.
    Thanks Nikki! I think Mike beat you to that one 3 days ago haha. But it's ok...it's not my birthday JUST yet..

And thanks Doug, I'm glad you liked it man, appreciate it.

Sean, that's hilarious, I've seen the video, I love it. Funniest thing I've heard in a while. I want to set it as my default song on myspace. The urban dictionary is also great man hah. I left it as an open window for future references.

-Andrei Jikh
    andrei =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

[ik im like a day early tho haha but i wanted to be the 1st to say tht =] ]
    D
    Saw your Imposyble video 2 days back.... Now that was crazy. Awesome work.

-Doug
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results