Dana Hocking
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey Dana, im Rob and i'm just starting out in the uk. I've asked one of my friends to help me do a 3 min video of what i do and the audiences reactions.
    How do you set the audience in terms of how to get the right reactions (e.g. screaming, wooping), and anything i need to know rapport wise before my friend hits the REC button.

Wev'e been hitting the streets and we didn't get the reaction we thaught we would. (e.g. people said no to filming, reactions were good but not excellent.)

Please help - Rob
    Hey can i use the Deception Project Soundtrack in one of my Card Flourishing Tutorial video? I just wanted to know if there was permission too. and its not for commercial use
    Dana, I think I have a great suggestion. You might be farmiliar with the work of Celldweller. I think you two should talk, Klayton has some great ideas and his music is just incredible!:) He's done work for Criss Angel, he actually created the Mindfreak theme song. But listen to his music. Maybe your mixes could be the new soundtrack to a Houchin DVD. lol But I love your music and I can say the same about Celldweller, I think this wiould be a soundtrack for the ages!
    J
    dude, so glad you released another soundtrack.
    Dana,
    I need to get a hold of you but I lost your #. I have some (business) ideas to run past you. Please call me asap.

Your Aunt Aim
    Will it seriously? If it is, you should try and get a real cd store to sell it, it would give theory11 a lot of publicity. You should get the songs into itunes too.:)
    Hey Marc. I am coming to Miami with Houchin. And yes, we both definitely like chocolate cheesecake. Mmmm.

Also, DGTillIDie, my music will become available starting January 1st (you can check out details at waynehouchin.com). Since you say you'll pay anything, um, it's going to cost you $1,000,000. $10 for everyone else though :).

Dana
    dana, whats up? you're coming with wayne to miami on january 24, next year, right? got a question, do you and wayne like chocolate cheesecakes?

marc
    Mr. Hocking please release the theory 11 soundtrack. I would pay anything for that. PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease
    Mr. Hocking. Hows that wire doin?

just kidding, hows it going? Hard at work as usual?
    I'd love to do a CD. Hopefully, we'll be able to fit that into our production pipeline sometime relatively soon.

And hi Pipi94. Thanks. Glad you liked Dangerous. Houchin and I lost a lot of sleep getting that project finished in time so that means a lot.

Dana
    Hello Dana just stopping by to say hi and say you did and amazing/astounding job on dangerous it is probably my favorite DM product and is absolutely excellent. But anyway hello and hows it going.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results