d+M
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hello Mr. Daniel Madison,

I was wondering if Pariah on your site is the same effect as described in The Card CheatHandbook?

Inferno Kaiser
    hay dan, im moving to the uk and im just askin is the any magic communitys or something im into close up magic and im 13.
    i love ur work dude. thanks you
    deceptions in my opinion, is brilliant. its well thought out, and very intresting. what is advertised is exactly what i got, and what i got was knowledge, creativity, and most of all, inspiration. from the journals, to the tricks, it opens ones mind up to different possiblities with what can be achieved with a deck of cards. i cannot wait for next months issue of deceptions.
    Magicisdead.com looks great and I can't wait for your takes on magic.

Love all your products.
    Man you rock, i am performing some efects from burn, freaking cool mate.
    By the way will you sell any other stuff signed like the advocate?(I want an autograph to)
    (sorry for my bad inglish im brazilian)
    dude I gotta know when is Psycho coming?
    the stuff and tidbits you've shown us so far are so freakin awesome!
    I think everyone really wants to know the answer to this actually
    J
    agreed advocate kicks major elephant butt!
    dude i just finished checking out your truth vid. its awsome!
    looking forward to psycho and advocate

all hail,

king louie
    hi D, hey man, a question hahahahaha, the music in ur DVDs dangerous, lethal, and the media with G... can u tell me please where i can get it? who is it, and the name of the songs, thanks in advance :)
    Hey Daniel, im sorry to say but i think i figured out the Daniel madison change, i wont reveal or publish it for the sake of keeping it an underground miracle, but i would love to send you a video and see if i have the correct method. Im not asking for a reveal, i just want a yes or no answer, please contact me
    dude I gotta tell ya, like so many other magicians say, you are a huge inspiration to me I really admire your skillz and talent and awesomeness
    I gotta say that I'm really impressed with Dangerous Motion. It's really inspired my flourishing.
    Accept the request?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results