Ben Long
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• whats up...my name is robert...looking around to meet some new magicians... How long you been in the art? What field, stage, close-up?
    wow that is a fab book to have i have not got it let i will do one day but i have this with me to day the ascanio spread by jon racheraumer / 1976
    -Thanks.
    -Also check out his profile as I write him some apology and advice post.
    -And then tell me what you think about it,so I know that we're cool.
    I wasn't being rude. I was just saying why does he post here if people always give hime a hard time.

I wasn't saying that he has the worst videos on YTube. I was just saying that everyone here says that he needs to stop posting videos, which leads me to think that no one enjoys them.

I never said that I never like his videos. If he enjoys making illusions and videos then met him be.

Sorry if I sounded rude in that post I posted in the Thread, I wasn't trying to be a d***.
    I've known Lola since she was 7 or so. I used to pick her up from school when I was in college and worked for her mom. Where did u run into her??
    Basically, religion lite--that a sentient being pushed the "start" button and then let everything be--a god that has never had and never will have any interaction with human life.
    Haha yeah, I see what you mean. What's Deist? I've heard of it before I just can't remember what it is.
    It's cool. I'm not exactly die-hard religious at all. But i do celebrate all the holidays and such.
    Hey Man,

DON'T WORRY! Shudder's on it's way!

www.TitanasMagic.com/Shudder.html

We had a bit of trouble with the footage as the guys who filmed it over here exported it in some weird format so Titanas couldn't edit! Now, that is resolved so expect the DVD veeery soon!

I've taught TWO versions on the DVD, the original completely impromptu version and also a cool gimmicked version where you can still borrow the soda can and it still looks impromptu - takes a little special something though, but it can be done completely surrounded!

SHAZAM!

D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results