M
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hello there mastamike. First, let me welcome you into the world of cardisty. But, that's all part of the fun. Always glad to see new faces in the community. =)

Well. As much as I hate to say it, you just have to practice. I would recommend taping packets together and practice with those until your fingers get used to the cut you are practice. (Muscle memory). BUT, you need to make sure you don't get too dependent upon those taked packets. It's just a suggestion. If it dosen't work for you, forget I mentioned it. LOL.

Start with very basic cuts. You need a strong foundation in order to move on to the harder, more complex cuts. Learn: swing cut, swivel cut, syble cut, charlier, revolution, and thumb fan. If you get those cuts down perfectly, all the new stuff you learn will come a lot easier and you can improve faster.

I hope these tips helped. This stuff worked for me so I feel it's only right to pass it on. Best of luck to you and I hope to see some of your skills soon. =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results