NJillusionist3
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Huh, maybe something general (although I would love one about the spread pass or one on the strike double). Maybe the pass, or (I know the last two have been about palming) the one handed top palm. Just some thoughts.
    Whats up NJillusionist3? William Draven here. This is just a friendly reminder that I've not revieved your essay yet, and there's only a few days left to submit it! Best of luck to you in the contest!
    But if you can, it's gonna be May 30th most likely. AIM me if you have it, PolyMon95
    Me, I do card magic with a little bit of flourishing. One of the guys does coin magic, the other two do card magic and flourish
    Hmm Atlantic County. Well if you're down in South Jersey it's probably at least ~an hour away, but I don't know for sure. And as for me, I've only been doing magic for around 3 months, I'm not sure about the other guys
    We all live around Central Jersey. I live in Monmouth County, and the others are at Bergen County, around there
    Hey dude, if your username's not lieing, you live in NJ, right? Where in NJ, wanna meet up with me and a couple of other guys late May?
    Oops sorry I didn't see your message cause you posted on your page.
    Don't worry about it man. If the effect works for you, great. I've developed a few little things that I use just because their fun to perform. It really doesn't matter if anyone else see's it. I personally find it fun to just have your own "jem" to hang onto. If you catch my drift.
    I hope i won't disappoint. I don't consider myself to be as good as some of the magicians on here, so i hope my effect will be up to par.
    Pretty good actually. I almost have it down to a science, but sadly at the moment i have no video camera, so i am not really sure when i will be able to put it on the site.
    Practice, practice, practice. That's all you really can do. Practice doing the trick, practice doing the harder parts of the trick separately. Work on your basic sleights and those that you want to get better at.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results