ϺoᴙтєŁ ♠ ŁiunтaƦ
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hahahaha it can be frustrating and then you just slip back to your original language.
    Haha well when ever I hear someone speak spanglish I find it amazing. The fact that they can switch back and forth so quick with out thought is awesome. Although it may cause some trouble with people who can't speak both. That's cool. I'm sure it helps.
    haha yeah it just takes practice.... like everything else. And of course you would know that lol from cards and stuff.
    Haha i'm good. Yeah I don't think ive learned that yet but it's a cool language to learn. much easier than english lol.
    How's it going man? Anything new magic-wise?
    Yo estoy practico mi espanol. Hablo muy poco. A ti te gusta practicar su ingles?
    Did I say that right? haha. lol :p
    Paro!!! en semana santa voy a andar por alla, y por donde vives para ver donde esta mas cerca, la casa de mi abuelita esta por Mixcoac...pero igual algo mas o menos cerca de ambos
    Kiubole!!! soy de Leon, Gto, Mexico, sin embargo voy al DF cada vacaciones, creo que ire en semana santa para echar el rol ¿que te parece?
    High Five for awesome crazy username :D

Miname's Gustav. I love Scrubs (tv).

Pleased to meet you!
    Gustav
    Oh wow good job! Unfortunately I'm kinda busy with some other stuff right now I can't really chat(don't even have a web cam lol). But i do have a tokbox.
    Talk to you later man!
    THanks dude. It's also a picture of lake during a storm with the forest surrounding it. Your avatar is pretty sick too!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results