DannyT
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey,
    I do a little of everything, cards, coins/money, mentalism and everyday objects (such as Redline).
    I mainly incorporate a close-up, stage or mentalism act.
    Peace
    Hey,
    I see that you're pretty popular around the forums and I thought I drop by and say how are things going and what's up.
    Working on anything new or anything new happen lately?
    Also, what type of magic do you do?
    Sorry for the many questions, just trying to introduce myself and get to know more about the members here on the forums.
    Peace and Best wishes
    well to i going to see if i can find that big bag that i lost with a lot of new magic books in and old ones if i did not had a fit i wood no have lost the bag that had about $300 of magic in it. so what new filme have seen to day then?
    hi how are u to day well to i did my room and found some thing that i lost 10 week a go . wood u like to no what it was ? well it was a gazzo read between the lines so what new with then?
    what i mean was did your dad past the magic to u 1st or was it that just got a magic dvd/ book what was your 1st trick u did if ok to ask this. well i am the 1st in my line in i thing it so hard to find a woman to go out with who is ok with your magic
    doing the same thing so what new thing are u working on are u the 1st in magic well i am the 1st in magic in my line but not the last
    i felt uninspired at the time I wasn't going to quit. I started to perform A LOT more to new people and thats what got me back into it more.
    D
    well, usually metal - not the guitar hero/rockband metal, but actual metal. but i also surprisingly love folk, experimental and jazz music. i think the jazz is just the drummer in me coming out.
    yeah, i've been playing for about 3 years or so. I'm actually been a drummer for 6 or 7 years and just decided to pick up a guitar for some unknown reason
    D
    I'm not sure to be honest. =P I think when people sign up, there is a little text box thing that says to put the name of any user that recommended you join the site. So if you have let's say... 3 referrals, it means you managed to get 3 people to join the community. Could be wrong though. PM JB or Raiker on that one.

-Doug
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results