Andrei
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I just saw your "underground" video on the Cuso.... I'll say most of the stuff was pretty cool, although the "reverse flower fan" pointless in my book, I've done it before, but it's kinda useless unless you can do doubles wid it.... (working on it, dammit) However the padiddle is by no means an original move lol, but it was nice to see footage before.... all the dissension started....
    I've met up with JB, Dan, Dave, Daniel Garcia, Chris Kenner, Homer Liwag, Dan White, Jeff McBride (actually had the pleasure of performing in his own home for his invitational master class 3 years ago)

All of these guys are all great people...watching Chris and Danny G. in action is....amazing....they are the only ones I've actually seen perform and they're incredible. I've also seen a little bit of JB in action in his previous years on stage...his production and shows were humongous, he's very talented in what he does, great magician.

I'm meeting Dana and Wayne pretty soon to shoot for the project, should be awesome!

I spend my current days enjoying summer and life in general, I'm glad I have all these great people around me to inspire and keep me going.

-Andrei Jikh
    Lol too bad, but it would be a year from now... if it does happen.
    So have you actually met the artists here and seen them perform yet? I would, if I lived in Las Vegas.

I get pretty amazed from watching Wayne Houchin and people like that perform on youtube... that would be awesome to actually see them in real life.
    So what do you spend your days doing now that your not in highschool? Just coming up with new moves? Goin to university?
    You could have a backpack song made with the smack that song.
    backpack...all on the floor...backpack.....give me some more......backpack..lol
    I just thought of that.....had to show you.
    Yea David Blanch is a great guy, very talented. I don't know about entering any contests though, we're busy working on projects and such.

Chris is a technical genius in magic...I've seen him do magic and....it's magic lol...his sleights are so unnoticeable and he makes it look oh so smooth, it's pretty ridiculous.

-Andrei Jikh
    Ya.... Chris is my 3rd favorite artist on here.... he's really a genius, and I'm amazed at some of the stuff he's come out with....

But have you seen any of David Blanch's video's? I'm probably wrong, I've just never seen C.K. flourish.

You guys should get together and enter the ccc2009.
    Nope no clue.

BTW...the reverse L Cut has been done by Burns years before Max had ever done it so stop preaching like you know your history. I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry had done it in his past years either.

-Andrei Jikh
    I'm sure you do....I highlighted the "credit giving" part of the quote to make it painfully obvious....
    "I also thanked Chris because he was the inventor of the Sybil so I had to give credit where it's due."

LOL, I wouldn't be saying that if I were you....

"You can't battle a creator with his own material ya know?"
    CK would have accepted, he's just really busy, I hardly ever get to see him, he works very late and I'm surprised he has time to come up with 1/4 of the stuff he does.

In addition, I think anyone who battles Chris to a sybil battle automatically loses because it's his move in the first place lol. You can't battle a creator with his own material ya know?

-Andrei Jikh
    Lol I know. I didn't mean like the typical 'angry' battle, to try and 'settle' something like a lot of people on here seem to do. I just think it would be an insanely anticipated and awesome event, like the ccc 2008 was this year.
    I totally know what you mean by those specific moves battle's, they usually suck because they're usually the vertigo hackisack or an erndase done by people that have been into this 5months lol. Oh ya did you see on decknique when David Blanch posted a link to his challenge with Chris Kenner on the 5 faces of sybil? Do you know why C.K. didn't accept? That battle would have been tight.

Can't wait for that project.

-Sean
    I also thanked Chris because he was the inventor of the Sybil so I had to give credit where it's due.

Virts and I have been doing this for about the same time actually...we're all good friends and totally different in our aspects that the only way you can have us battle is to give us a specific move to do and see who can do it better but those kind of battles suck lol. A full out video vs video would be impossible to judge. Plus, we're all really busy working on projects and planning for the future. It would be a great idea in the future sometime though!

-Andrei Jikh
    OOOOOOhhhh I just got that!! When two was releaesed you wrote in the video 'thanks to Chris Kenner,' and when I first saw it I was like, that's strange, you didn't do the 5 faces of sybil or anything... but it was because he gave you the j's nugget's, right? You've been in on this for a while.
    Any chance of an Andrei. vs the Virts battle? (kind of a dumb question, like all the n00bs here that start threads like 'who is better Brian Tudor or D.M.') Just curious... you have been doing this longer than some of them.
    It will be featured in a project dedicated to it in the future. I may or may not teach only the basic backpack cut on the DVD...I'm still debating with myself.

-Andrei Jikh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results