Jv
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• It's going well. The business is growing slowly, but lecturing and performing is going VERY well as of late. I can't imagine how good it would be if the economy was better.
    Hey buddy.

Sure, go ahead and review UVT, get the promotional ball rolling :)
    ATTACK is a really cool effect, it's a one-handed coin bend. Very visual, very open and VERY deceptive. The Ebook also features my isolated coin bend, wherein the coin bends while spinning on a table, seemingly under the magicians control. It will be released within the next two weeks.

Thansk for the interest dude!

CL
    Hey man, good choices!
    So, drop me your email and i'll send UVT over for pre-release, DROP's being released through a different company so they may handle all pre-release copies of that.

CL
    Hey man, awesome choices! Keep an eye on the store over at mindlapse, I have three new things coming out in the next few weeks, one of which is a very cool one hand coin bend!

CL
    I'm sorry if I overreacted a bit, I just think that we should always try to keep our criticism constructive. If there's something wrong with it, we shouldn't just harp on that, but rather make suggestions for improvement.
    M
    Its okay I wasn't offended. Thanks
    Hey man.
    Well, you can pick up shudder, which is a beautiful piece of impromptu PK, or if you wanna broaden your horizons, you can get Freezerburn (my book) and Cinders as a double package for only £12!
    Theres a lot of v.cool stuff on there, and one of Dee's personal spoon bends, which is awesome!
    Let me know what you decide!

CL
    Yeah I agree completely. It's also such a bizarre combo of items. I mean a phone and a balloon? They don't exactly go together. That's why I think when you combine two things that are completely different in front of your spectators, it registers in their mind as an amazingly strange end result. Just the visual aspect at the end when you see the balloon stretched around the phone is enough for anyone to look in awe at.
    Can't you totally see using this at a party or something? It seems PERFECT for a "let me try something" type effect. I can completely see myself using this frequently.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results