Michael Paul
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• -Hey,
    -I see that Invisible Thread released a new effect.....Twist
    -Looks Awesome
    -I thought I drop by and say hows everything going
    -Peace
    Hey hows it goin? I believe we are both performing for the charity event hosted by modern magic on the 26th. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'll be doing closeup. Looking forward to meeting you!
    Hey man, thanks for being interested.
    The opening night is actually this friday, at 8.
    As of right now me and the co-creator are set to perform on stage at this small lounge, and have a musical guest.
    We are looking for either stand-up or close-up, wanna highlight performers from around the area, and if it goes good we can turn it into steady paid gigs.
    We might have a conflict with my co-creator with his schedule, if you want to possibly perform that night id love to hear about your stand up act or possibly close up act depending on what you want to do that night and what we can have you do.
    But yes we would love to have you and any other guys perform.
    You can get back to me as soon as possible so if you do perform that night we can put your name on credits and whatnot to give you recognition for performing
    if you can via email at...
    shenriquez90@gmail.com
    myspace - www.myspace.com/stevenhenriquez

Can't wait to hear from you, talk to you soon.
    Hey man, I just wanted to ask if it's possible to apply the First Impression technique for other business venues which are not Magic related. Say, handing out your card for other services?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results